February 18, 2013

Things I Know

But do not necessarily tell you.  I just read a post on a blog I recently discovered.  Here's the link:

http://cj-wordpainter.blogspot.com/2012/12/nullifyer-cast-part-i.html

Yeah, just figured out how to actually make that link work like, you know, a link.

Anyway, in the post the author introduces the main characters of her in-progress novel, Nullifyer.  Which, by the way, I can't wait to read.  I absolutely must learn more about Bryn Hogan.

The thought of writing little snippets about my characters was too great a temptation.  Although I'm rather bad at snippets.  Let's take snippet in a relative sense.  I wanted to write about some little things I know about my characters but may never actually write.  I thought that, maybe, the excerpts I post here will be less boring if readers know upfront what is learned by reading the whole book.

Okay, I won't tell that much.  I'll say that Caleb received the scar on his neck in an extremely traumatic way.  I won't tell what actually happened.    

I wrote of four characters from Dreams We Remember: Evan Black, Caleb Mithun, Sabella Cotter, and Anna Mithun.  Evan is coming right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment